How to Submit Events
- Use the calendar for planning your events and prevent scheduling conflicts.
- You're in total control - No deadlines! Enter events at any time. Edit or delete events any time.
- Add images to enhance your presentation. Include your URL to link it to your website.
- Your events will be cross-promoted on other popular San Antonio websites.
- You'll be able to easily Sell Tickets to your events online!
- And, best of all, it's FREE!
- have a Start Date, End Date, Location, an Image (jpg photo or gif)
- take place within Greater San Antonio or not more than 90 miles from center of San Antonio
- be open to the public and not be a recurring monthly meeting or members-only party.
- be classified as a Visual or Performing Arts event, Cultural Event, Festival, Kid's events,
- or be a fundraising event benefiting a non-profit organization (sporting events, galas, etc.)
Not accepted for free posting
- Political events, regular religious services, high school sports and student-only events.
Events below that charge a fee for participation or attendance are asked to advertise.
- Net-working seminars, trade shows, motivational speakers, marketing and financial strategy sessions, medical and computer certification lessons, enrichment classes for adults, also art, dance, music, acting classes and sports camps for children, whether non-profit or for-profit.
- Local college sports teams and pro-sports may post once-a-month game schedules at no charge. They may advertise their teams in general.